Sunday, April 22, 2007

It's Earth Day!

Alright everyone today is earth day! I've never been so concerned about our planet until now which is a little embarrassing because I've been living on this planet for the past 28 years, but it's never to late to make small changes to help preserve our planet. So I was wondering what you are going to do to help save out planet. You can do the littlest things that make a BIG difference! such as recycling, eating organic, declining your ATM receipt at the bank, taking shorter shower, using all natural cleaning products, And the list goes on. You can get a ton of information on www.oprah.com so let's help each other out and go GREEN.

4 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Great post sister! Welcome to the blog world!

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

Welcome, I like your post, it is very true!

Joanna Goulet said...

I'm such a "Blogger" it's ridiculus..

Jocelyn said...

GO GREEN!! Wahoo!