Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Are you kidding me?!?!


I would have to say that "The Bachelor" is definitely one of my guilty pleasures! for those of you that haven't seen one episode it's not to late to start watching. (Or invest in a DVR it's by far one of the best things ever! ) I mean this guy is a total dud...his personality is about as fun as a rock.....no wonder why he hasn't found the girl of his dreams. Sure he's good looking, has a good heart, and a good job but once he opens his mouth those things don't matter anymore. I'm just sad that they couldn't find a more intresting man to fill the part. And for the ladies on the show well that's just a whole different blog.....

6 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Haha!! I seriously laughed out loud pretty hard reading this blog, cause the other day I tried to watch the bachelor, and he really is pretty lame! And...the girls on the show aren't even that cute or cool....What happend? I'm thinking about signing up to be the next bachelorette!! What do you think? haha!

Anonymous said...

Jo, don't kid around on me!!! SIGN UP! talk about instant winner!!! YOu would get all the roses and the other chics would get sent home the first night. Haha.Seriously!

HIS PERSONALITY DOES SUCK!

Joanna Goulet said...

Lindsey I enjoy you already!! and I have know idea who you are....but I like you:)

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

You better do it Jocelyn, hopefully he is cooler than the last 2 bachelors, they have been so lame! Why don't you do the bachelorette, and have all the boys drooling over you? K everyone we are nominating jojo for next bachelorette! I think you can find love in like 1 month don't you, make em' all cry jocelyn!

Brianna said...

Okay so I watched the Bachelor for the first time on Monday night and I loved the "fakeness" behind all the girls, you could see right through them. It would be so much fun to be on the show and create total chaos. Jocelyn absolutely perfect for you!

Jocelyn said...

NEW POST POLICE HERE...YOUR DUE FOR A NEW ONE!