Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I know I know I know.....

I am very aware that it has been way over due for a post....not that any of you really look forward to my post but maybe some where out there in the cyber world someone does so this is for you! The thing is is that I don't really have much to blog about.....so this post is going to consist of random thoughts so I apologize.

First and formost if you haven't bought the new Alicia Keys CD you must get it!! it's amazing! And coming from a person that is very picky on buying music especially the entire album I wouldn't lie. So what are you waiting for? go get it!!

So I know I have a bit of a shopping addiction....well I don't really call it that I just think I enjoy fashion and I have an appreciation for fabrics, colors, the cut of clothing, and they way it's made. There shouldn't be anything wrong with that right? but lately I guess I've just been annoyed by the fact that that is the label I'm associated with....like I'm not capable of doing anything else and I'm just that wife that shops. So what if I don't race bikes and I'm not an avid snowboarder at least I look presentable everyday.
To top it off I'm going to San Francisco tomorrow for a day to go SHOPPING! Surprise Surprise...I'm very excited about it! hopefully I can get most of my Christmas shopping done....at least for myself...he he..

Does anyone have any good ideas for Christmas Gifts?? I'm always curios on what people give as presents.

December is going to be a very crazy month for me and I'm sure for everyone else so don't be sad if my next post doesn't come out for a while.

7 comments:

Marla said...

Joanna, Have I ever mentioned to you that you are a BRAT! I mean I guess if I could just shop how ever much I wanted I would to but come on do you know how good you have it? I love ya though. Will you be down for Christmas?

Brad and Kaci said...

I totally agree. You look presentable everyday. I not a shopping addiction. You just take pride in yourself. Hope you have a great trip to San Fran. Good luck with the shopping. Let me know when you come down next. Love Ya! Miss ya!

Sandy said...

I can't believe how long it's been! I think the last time I saw you was geography class like 5 years ago? Well, it's good we can keep in touch now! You need to post some pictures of your husband, I've never seen him. I hope you have fun in San Fransisco, I wish I could go too!

Sandy said...

P.S. Those pumpkin cookies sound so good, where do you buy cinnamon chips? Maybe i am dumb, but I've never heard of them.

Brad and Kaci said...

Joanna-Nice call on the Alicia Keys CD. I had to download it after your post. Love it!!! Maybe lunch tomorrow. I coming up and back really quick. I'll call you!

Brad and Kaci said...

I can't wait to see you. Dinner is still on, but we are going to have to change the day. We are going to Salt Lake with Brads family and wont be home till the 23rd. We could do it the 23rd on. I'll get in touch with Sandy and we can figure it out. Peace out. See you soon!!!!

Brad and Kaci said...

Joanna----Hello are you there????????? I think from your post that it sounds like you might be prego. How are you doing? You probably don't look at this. So i will just give you a call.