Monday, June 11, 2007

Weekends are good!











So I have no clue how to do the cute little collage's that everyone is doing and I don't really want to figure it out....can someone just explain how to do it?? Please.....I don't really have anything exciting to Blog about so I guess I'll just let everyone know about my fun filled weekend. So it all started on Saturday morning when Courtney Lang, Courtney Bence and I decided to ride our bikes downtown to the farmers market. Which is a good time if you've never been their is lots of food and some cool booths to browse. When suddenly one of the Courtney's got a flat tire....which sucked because it wasn't fixable so we had to call everyone we knew to come and pick her up. Finally we found someone to come and get her and Courtney and I had to leave her because we were already running late to Ali's bike race at Sugarhouse park. So we get to the bike race a little late but we were their to cheer him on! he didn't get number one like he had hoped but he did really well anyways. That night was the opening of the Circle Lounges patio (The Circle Lounge is a bar just in case you were wondering) so a whole bunch of us went down to enjoy some sushi and drink some tasty cocktails. All and all it was a busy fun filled day! and the next day I was pretty much worthless....but that's what Sundays are for.

5 comments:

Tasha said...

nice weekend! so we'll definitly be at solitude. brad's trying to make up for lost time from races being in italy. So we should meet(I'll be wearing a blue scarf j/k).

Jocelyn said...

I want a bike! :( Even though its hot as hell down here I still think I would manage to ride it! Common can't I get some sort of family discount? Oh by the way the dress turned out super cute!

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

I also want a bike, it looks like a lot of fun!

Joanna Goulet said...

Jojo I told you we can get you a bike at cost...but you have to come up here to look at them. I'll email you a picture of the bike I ordered if I can find it online.

Joanna Goulet said...

Oh yea the dress did turn out cute...you can borrow it if you want I'm over it for now.