Friday, June 1, 2007

Who Knew?!?

I know that I mentioned that I've been going mountain biking this summer but who knew that I would really enjoy it! my husband and I go every Sunday it's kinda our thing we do this summer. And I know I look ridiculous in my picture but I just got done climbing this hill and all I wanted to do was get to the top which seemed like forever!! Even though I just want to shoot myself when I start climbing a hill I feel good about it when it's all over. So I guess I've found a love for bikes!! I now have 3 with one on the way....Yes I am a bike whore...but I'm not as bad as my husband he has like 12 or something....so if anyone ever wants to go on a bike ride I'm sure we have an extra bike somewhere:)

5 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Haha! Look at your face in that pic! You look totally scared or something! I want a mountain bike! :(

Marla said...

Why so many bikes? Do they have different ones depending on where your riding or what? Nice I can't even get my husband to buy me one so if your ever looking to sell let me know. Awesome exercise.

Anonymous said...

I have a bike that is pretty nice I guess, I never ride the poor thing. One day!
My brother would DIE to have his wife ride with him anytime. She is so not into it. you are a cute little biker :D

Joanna Goulet said...

Marla I have so many bikes for differnt occasions...I have 2 mountain bikes an older one a new one that is still in the process of being built. Which I use for mountain biking I have a 6 speed cruiser for riding around SLC and then I ordered another cruiser that only has 3 gears but it looks totally different then my other one...and I just have that one for the hell of it. You should tell Frank that you need a bike! they are fun! and great exercise.

Joanna Goulet said...

and for you Mrs. Lindsey you need to get your little butt on your bike! and btw I wasn't always into bikes it sorta just grew on me. It makes me feel like a kid again:)so maybe your brothers wife will come around...or not..