Thursday, May 17, 2007

Have you missed me??

I know I haven't posted anything forever! and I apologize. With summer finally here I've been enjoying the nice weather and taking advantage of it. My favorite thing to do this summer is play tennis. Don't worry I'm not any good at it but it's my excuse to wear the cute little tennis skirt. I've also been cruising around on my bicycle and hanging out at my friends pool that's just up the street. And last but not least I plan on doing a lot more mountain biking this year then I did last year. Were actually going mountain biking this weekend with a couple of friends of ours and one has never gone before so it should be entertaining. I know I have a rough life... So I think everyone should get outside and try something new! Hooray for SUMMER!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boo you! I wish i had your life! Haha.

Anonymous said...

Have fun this weekend!

Jocelyn said...

Yeah you've been holding out on the posting for a while! But when your as busy as you....riding bikes, laying out, and playing tennis, who has time to blog!!

Marla said...

Joanna whatever you do don't feel bad about having a real life. Your time will come when you have babies. Until then we bloggers will just be jelous.

Anonymous said...

I'm officially only allowing myself to check your blog once a month now:)