Monday, May 7, 2007

How fun was this...



Last Night was my friend Cody's 24Th Birthday so a few of us went to the Tavernacle for some cocktails and Karaoke.....And by the way when 90% of the bar is gay you know you'll be having a good time! they are all so fun and entertaining I love it!! so here are a few pictures I captured that night the first one is (L to R) Cody and his boyfriend Brian they are so cute and way fun to hangout with! I will definitely be hanging out with them by the pool this summer and drinking Pina Coladas! the next one is Cody, Lisa, Trish and I. And the last one is the Birthday boy and myself. It was definitely a fun night!

3 comments:

Jocelyn said...

I want a gay friend so bad!!! :( I also would like to sip pina coladas by a pool...maybe even a beach! lets go on a vacation!

Joanna Goulet said...

we can go to Sosa's and sit by her pool and have her make us some pina colad's...

Marla said...

Joanna where are you? It's time for a new post. I am getting bored and I don't have any ideas for myself.