Tuesday, May 1, 2007

From the Begining

Alright I had a request from Cassidy to post some pictures of my BIG day so here they are. The first couple of sets are our engagement and my bridal pictures that Davina Fear did for me. Oh and by the way she's amazing! I highly recommend her!! Oh Brianna she's doing the "get to know you shoots" for only $150 right now I paid $300 per session so that is a bargain. I almost want to get more pictures done by her because it's so cheap. But if you are wanting more here is the website for her blog that you can see our pictures on. All you have to do is go to the September 2006 archive and scroll down hope you enjoy them. http://illltakeapictureofthat.blogspot.com/

















The Wedding....Ok so I don't have a lot of pictures downloaded on my computer BUT I do have a website that has the whole album for all to see. So if your into it here it is.

8 comments:

Jocelyn said...

I love davina too!!! If I ever get married I want her to do my pictures....only she costs a fortune!! Should I get some bridals done right now since she's got a steal of a deal going on?!! Haha!!

Joanna Goulet said...

You should totally get your pictures done!

Brianna said...

She is so amazing. I've probably looked at every photgraphy website in the country and she truely is my favorite. Joanna you are so lucky you were able to use her!
To add my name you just use my address, it's iamahafe.blogspot.com
BTW, your barbecue sounded delish! I'll have to try those recipes sometime soon!

Cassidy Legg said...

Ok so I love that first picture so much. and I love your green shoes and I love your pictures and I love your dress and I love you. Those are amazing. YOu are so beautiful. She reminds me a lot of Nick Adams and I love his work. I want to see more :)

Marla said...

Joanna
why why why do you have to keep showing me haw beautiful you are? Don't you know I already love you. I will be up tomorrow, Brianna graduates on Fri. I will call you.

Marla said...

Do you think I could get back in my gown and get some Bridals done since I never had any? Haha like I would fit. It was funny though.

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

K I think you should have used Ken Nelson, he is the best, he likes makes you grab your earring a lot, and then grab it some more, it is awesome! just kidding can I just say that I love your pics, they are my favorite, you looked gorgeous, and I noticed that jocelyn caught the bouquet, um so jocely, lets get the ball rollin!!!!

Joanna Goulet said...

Thank You for all of the wonderful comments! I'm glad everyone enjoyed them. I encourage all of you to have a photo shoot with Davina she doesn't do just weddings you know....But you can totally get back into your wedding dress Marla and have her take your pictures. There was someone who actually did that.