Thursday, May 3, 2007

Birthday's Are Fun!



So Last night it was our friend Courtney's 29Th Birthday (She's the one with the blond straight hair just in case you were wondering.) we went to a wonderful restaurant called Pine to celebrate! for those of you that think your getting old don't worry your not.....this whole group of gals is 28 or over(I think I'm the youngest one out of the bunch.) and only two of us out of the 7 are married. So I hope I have given some people some light at the end of the tunnel. That life only gets better with age. And that Birthday's are FUN!

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

28 sounds SO far away!! I dont even wanna think about getting older! It freaks me out a little. BUT since you still look about 23ish, I can only hope I will still look young at that age! It runs in the family right???

Anonymous said...

WOW! Your wedding pictures are flippin gorgeous! Of course they are you sisters are asian! Freak, I want your skin!
Your photographer was fabulous.
I am 25 and I honestly don't even know where the last 5 years went!!!