Friday, May 4, 2007

This is just how it is

I just wanted to give everyone a little insight on my life and introduce my "Family" ( which mostly consist of dogs.)
This first little guy on top is Winston aka: Winney or Mr. Winikins he is the "baby" he's about 6months and has so much personality that it's hard to get mad at him but don't get me wrong he is very naughty!!

This is Paolo aka: Bear, LoLo, Mr. Bear he is 2 he will be three in Sept. He is a really shy and quiet dog and is pretty needy. He's not much of a people or dog person but he gives a lot of love!

And I can't forget Simon aka: Mr. Simon he was our first dog he's 3 almost 4 and he is the friendliest dog you will ever meet. He's not like any other Chiuaua he loves people and other dogs! and he's not even one of those yappy dogs.



And this is my multi talented husband Ali (yes named after Muhammad Ali) he didn't get that name for nothing he really is "The Greatest" so the top picture is what he does in the winter...well he actually works for the Park City Snowboard team as the freestyle coach but back in the day he used to do it professionally (How hot is that!) and in the summer he does what you see below rides his bike doesn't matter what kind of bike it is he does it all!! right now he has his pro licence in mountain biking and does local races, but also does road biking and cycle cross as well. He's pretty much obsessed with bikes I guess the same way as I am obsessed with shopping so I can relate...well sorta...other then his great abilities to climb mountains and jump off cliffs he's the most wonderful husband!!


4 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Well My favorite dog nephew has now been awarded to winnie!!! I love him! I am NOT a fan of palo...nor is he a fan of anyone! And mr.simon is the cuddle king!

Jocelyn said...

So I'm still waiting for me and ali to get our christmas photos done so I can have him autograph them and sell them to my snowboard friends who think "Ali Goulet" is the greatest!! My brother in law is so cool....

Anonymous said...

That is pretty cool. Your hubby is quite the athlete. My bro is a MAJOR bike man too. He isn't pro but he races all over, I think in the Expert category? He is in ROME? right now on his honeymoon to watch bike race crap. Lucky wife....The honeymoon was all about him. Ha!

Anonymous said...

PS, it is actually 2:15 am....Yep, can't sleep!