Thursday, July 5, 2007

It's Official

I know I haven't posted a new blog in forever but I guarantee this one is worth the wait! So it's official that I am PREGNANT!! can you believe it?!?! it's hard for me to grasp this myself but I'm definitely excited and terrified at the same time. I'm about 12 weeks right now which is nice because I hear this whole being tired thing subsides after the first trimester.....I haven't really experienced the whole "morning sickness" thing for me it was an all day event. Which I can't really complain because I guess people have it worse. At least I haven't thrown up or anything. I would just feel nauseous all day (this only lasted about 2 weeks thank goodness!) but now I'm feeling good a little tired at times but for the most part "normal" I'm still able to go to the gym so that's a plus! So if any of you that have little tykes of your own and have any advice for a first timer I'm all ears! and don't worry I'll keep everyone posted on how fat I'm getting throughout the months. So get excited!!

9 comments:

Tasha said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Tasha said...

I want a baby!!

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

Holy crap, congratulations. That is so freaking excited, I think it is the best post yet, you are the first pregnant post yet since I have been blogging!! Yeah, and you have to keep us posted on the sex, the dates,and lots of pics, even name ideas would be cool!!!!

Anonymous said...

OHHHH YAY!!!! Congratulations! Thas is freakin awesome. I want Tasha to get prego too.
So I was the same, never threw up or even felt remotly sick. But, I was soooo tired all the time. Luckily it is like an instant change right after the first tri. ends.
Yay for you!

Joanna Goulet said...

I've been looking for recruits to join me in this whole pregnancy thing! so I think all of you girls should join me!! Please!

Jocelyn said...

I will not be joining you in your pregnancy! Maybe someday! but YAY!!!! Your pregnant! I'm so excited!!!! maybe you should move back to st.george?

Marla said...

Can I just say HOLY SHIT! I am in complete shock and disbelief. I don't even know what to say. CONGRATS! I am way excited and can't believe you didn't call me. You might be on my bad list for that. You are going to be the cutest pregnant girl and you are really in for a treat no more Joanna time for you so hog it up the next nine months. By the way have you seen a Dr. yet? If not Dr. Peterson should be your 1st choice for sure.

Phill, Allie, and kids said...

Hey Joanna! I was blog surfing and found your blog! Congratulations! This is Alli (Ence) remember from SCHS!!! I have to say that I go to Dr. Peterson and LOVE him... At the Foothill Family Clinic. I'm pretty sure that Marla is talking about the same doctor. It sounds like you're doing really good!

The Grantham Family said...

Joanna

Okay, seriously. I feel old. I was trying to think back to the last time I have seen you and I came up with like 10 years ago. It is so neat to catch up and see what you are doing with your life! YAE for you and CONGRATS on the babers in your bellers. Keep on blogging about this pregnancy because I love to read about others being prego and knowing that it is not me this time! My kids are 18 months apart and we are taking a much needed break! I used to think let's hurry and have kids while we are already in baby mode....my mentality has changed now that I have a sassy pants two year old and a one year old that is on the move. I owe my kids to have a little patience with them, don't ya think?

Anyway, keep in touch and add me as a new blogging buddy so we can keep in touch!

By the way, are you still friends with Shari?

Much Love,
Lindsay "Park" Grantham