Monday, July 9, 2007

Tagged

I've been Tagged so here it goes...

Jobs I've Had
- Fiesta Fun Center
- Green Valley Spa
- National Auto Plaza (Receptionist)
- Green Street ( Cocktail Server)
- Look Out Cabin ( Server)
- City Lips Cosmetics (Cosmetic Trainer/Small account Manager)
- Carvers (Server/Assistant Manager)

Places I have Lived
- London ( I was born there that counts right?)
- California
- Arizona
- Utah

Places I have Vacationed
- Kauai
- San Francisco
- Vermont
- Boston
- N.Y.
- Acapulco
- LasVegas
- North Carolina
- Florida
- Philadelphia

Places I would love to visit
- All of Europe
- Australia
- Caribbean
- Jamaica

Things I enjoy
- FOOD
- Fashion
- Playing Tennis
- Cooking
- Entertaining
- My 3 Dogs
- Mountain Biking
- Working out
- Friends
- Music

Everyday things I love
- When the dishes are done when I wake up.
- When the mail comes and the dogs haven't ate any of it.
- When I can drive to work and there is no traffic.
- When Winston doesn't escape the back yard and some random person brings him back home.
- Having to close down the restaurant with out any problems.
- Good gossip
- My life

So that wraps it up...I'm going to have to tag Marla since we haven't seen a new post from her in ages! There will be no excuses!! so get to it.

5 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Haha I love winston!! My favorite little dog nephew!

Tasha said...

I wish the dishes were done when I wake but that would consist of me doing them the night before and that's no fun!
Oh, so we went to the Logan race last weekend. I wish we would have gone to the climb cuz I would have liked me some free breakfast.

Anonymous said...

Nice! Way to tag Marla. She is a sucky blogger! :)

Marla said...

come on, you must be able to think of a new post.

Anonymous said...

I love that you worked at Feista fun!!