Friday, August 10, 2007

Am I the only one??

OK I know that there are people out there that watch "So You Think You Can dance" but I can't seem to find anyone that watches the show religiously.....Can I tell you that my favorite is Sabra!! I love love love her! she's so dang cute and is such a great dancer!! do you think she's going to win? I do!! Does anyone know if they are going on tour in Salt lake or Vegas? because I would totally go! the show almost makes me want to dance (almost is the key word) they make it look so easy!

9 comments:

The Grantham Family said...

Okay...I am a HUGE fan! I have watched every season and I have to say I agree with you about Sabra. She is so cute...and so freaking tiny! It is about time a girl should win, don't ya think?!

Jocelyn said...

I LOVE that show but I'm so busy that I can't even watch it all the time!! and I dont have Tivo! :( They are all such amazing dancers! Hhmmm...I wish i even knew he sabra was? They are all amazing to me!

Anonymous said...

I am THE HUGEST fan of the show. I wnet to la to try to go to the show. I never got tickets even though I tried to get them months in advance! I have never even missed an episode from all three seasons!
I lovey love Sabra too. I like Lauren but not even as much as sabra. Lauren kinda bugs too. I hope that Danny doesn't win.

Anonymous said...

WahooOOoOOOoooo!! Go Sabra!

Cassidy Legg said...

YAY SABRA WON!!!!!!!!!!

Jocelyn said...

Did you know that Sabra has only been dancing for 4 years!!!!! WHAT?? there is hope!!

Joanna Goulet said...

Was I right or was I right?!?! I am so happy that she one!

Marla said...

you are lame, you know it's been close to a month and I know you have a life with something to post about!

Brad and Kaci said...

Joanna....Here I have seen you and never even knew. Hope your doing good. I just started learning how to blog so hopefully I am doing this all right. Our blog is bradandkaci.blogspot.com. Love ya! Kaci